Jo Ann Bauer
- License #:
Why Should You Hire Jo Ann?
Just like you, I wanted to call Arizona home and embrace a healthy outdoor lifestyle blended with relaxed luxury living.
Today as a full-time licensed Realtor® I specialize in making Arizona dreams come true for buyers who want to move to the Scottsdale/Phoenix metro. Your home search is unique and you deserve exceptional personalized service.
If you are ready to list your Valley home I provide highly targeted and results-oriented marketing to ensure the timely sale of your property. As an experienced professional with a keen ability to connect with my clients, you will always be treated with honesty, integrity and authenticity.
You can also catch me hosting “The Retiring Right” show where I utilize my real estate expertise and my decades as a TV news anchor to highlight the best active adult lifestyle communities in the region.
When you hire me, you hire the proven power of Coldwell Banker Realty:
- The global resources of Coldwell Banker for increased marketing exposure, including a Broker Referral Network that brings qualified Buyers.
- An Internet presence second-to-none, including the placement of your listing on over 900 web sites, which means that buyers find your listing before they find your competition. Placement as a featured listing on Jo Ann’s real estate website.
- Continual communication, in your preferred method, throughout the marketing and closing period so you’re not left in the dark.
- A specific, detailed, customized marketing plan featuring television, digital and print advertising.
Professional Affiliations & Certifications:
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Certified Professional Property Stager REA Consultant
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist - SRES
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
What Others Say About Jo Ann!
"What can I honestly say about Jo Ann, she goes above and beyond. She made sure that she always let us know what was going on behind the scenes in the sale of our home. She is very sincere, has a very beautiful spirit and was a caring person to us and I know to all her clients. Thank you Jo Ann, we appreciate you very much. We wouldn't know what to do if we didn't have you by our side." Angie C
"We found Jo Ann after flying into Phoenix to look at several open houses in the Scottsdale area. Once we met Jo Ann, we knew she would be the realtor for us. She was low-pressure and really wanted to get to know my wife and I to get a good understanding of our needs. So, we scheduled another trip shortly after, and spent a day with Jo Ann looking at homes that matched our style. I really liked that she didn't waste our time with homes that weren't in our price point. She was thorough with her research and was over-the-top with making sure our home search experience was comfortable and engaging. Jo Ann also scheduled visits with us in recently developed communities and we ended up contracting to build a new home. She has been great working with the builder and has explained a lot to us, and has made sure we have been well represented throughout the process. We couldn't be happier! A true professional!" Mark M.
Jo Ann's Journey To Real Estate
I LOVE people. I LOVE homes. It's really that simple, but what led me to real estate is a little more complicated. I’m a farmer’s daughter from Wisconsin who grew up milking cows, baling hay and riding horses. Those were long hard days on the farm that instilled in me an unmatched work ethic and exceptional values that now permeate my professional life as a realtor.
I pursued my childhood dream of becoming a journalist and spent more than two decades as a TV and radio anchor working in Florida, Maryland, Minnesota, Arkansas and right here in Arizona. As a leader in the communities I served, folks trusted me to come into their homes every night and share with them what has happening in their backyard and across the world and I was humbled and honored by the privilege to serve.
I’ve covered some of the major events that have shaped this nation including responding to the Twin Towers during the 9/11 attack. I’ve worked with powerful politicians, celebrities, professional athletes, but my favorite stories to tell were those of everyday people. And now I get to tell the story of your home.
- Host, Emcee and Keynote Speaker at variety of community and nonprofit events
- Holy Yoga Foundation - Board of Directors
- Revelation Wellness Foundation - Board of Directors
- Preston Mitchum Jr. Foundation - Board of Directors
- Hope for Today Steering Committee
- Phoenix Dream Center Volunteer
- Rim to Him - Committee Member
- Retreat Intensive - Small Group Leader
- Teach free community yoga classes
I love to spend time outside and soak up the beauty of Arizona and bask in the sunshine. I dig the mountains and hiking with my sweet husband, Scott, and our lab Walter. My favorite Arizona hike is Havasupai Falls and I made the 20 mile trek in and out in just one day! I’m a yogi and have taught for 10 years. It's on my yoga mat where this type-A personality finds some peace and serenity. I have deep friendships and love belly laughs, good wine and great food.